|The Family Swim School offers the courtesy of scheduling one (1) qualifying make-up class per swim session.
Scheduling the courtesy Make-Up
- Make-up classes begin the third week of the Fall, Winter & Spring sessions. They begin the second week For the Holiday and Weekly Summer sessions. They begin the second day during the Summer Daily sessions .
- The courtesy Make-up must be used within the session in attendance.
- Please inform us when your child (ren) will be absent from class.
- Make-Ups for pre-planned absences can be scheduled before the absence.
- Make-ups are scheduled in person or over the phone.
- Please know your child may be the fifth student in class during the Make-Up.
- Missed Make-ups may not be rescheduled.
Some regularly scheduled classes do occur over a holiday. They are New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving Weekend. Students are given a “Holiday Make-Up” in addition to their courtesy make-up. This also applies to class cancellations due to inclement weather and facility closings. For your convenience, it is best to schedule and complete this make-up early on in the session.